woensdag 19 maart 2014

Blue (dabadi daba doo)

Growing up, I never thought I would be selfemployed.

I never dreamt that I would have enough courage to walk my own path. Most of the time I feel strong and as if I'm on a mission to conquer the world. But sometimes I feel kind of blue and alone...



Talking to other (selfemployed) women helps, we all sort of have the same problems, all have our ups and downs. Or struggle with clients, deadlines, sometimes kids, spouses or changes.




I also learnt that it's good to occasionally take time to reflect. (what the hell am I doing? where is this going?)





Feeling sometimes blue, happened today. :(

Tomorrow I'll lock myself in my workplace, surrounded by my own little universe. I'll probably feel okay after a few hours of thinking, dreaming and planning.




The pictures I took at Cafe Couture last week. Saskia's spring collection of vintage pieces is stunning. It's a place that is timeless, that is styl-y, and she always has a quirky choice of music playing.



I'll probably pay her a visit tomorrow too ;)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten